Dynamic Pk 317
Welcome to the DynamicPk 317 Forums.
You din't Rigister or Log in to the forums.
Please Rigister or Log in to Continue.
Please vote for ur server HERE
Download HERE or HERE
Dynamic Pk 317
Welcome to the DynamicPk 317 Forums.
You din't Rigister or Log in to the forums.
Please Rigister or Log in to Continue.
Please vote for ur server HERE
Download HERE or HERE
Dynamic Pk 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DynamicPk 317 [24/7] Soon VPS

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changues - In general

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dasnet
Dynamic Newbie

Changues - In general Empty
PostSubject: Changues - In general   Changues - In general EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:08 pm

farao

As I read in a previous post, if you play in a runescape private server is to be released from that experience so barbarous and so slow that it is earned. Dream of having full Bandos with ags? Here you can make your dreams come true. But you're starting to play and see that it is delayed too, that slayer is rising faster in real runescape with a tank. My advice is to climb the whole experience not only slayer, thievening that can climb to 99 in 25 minutes? Skills and the others are delayed 1 or 2 weeks. Besides asking them to remove the "P Ring" is hopeless, that one ingiene a way to kill a boss. in Theory 1 vs 1 can not be defeated without using range / magic. And come a Co-Owner and paste a fence to see it hit another hurdle return home to home so 3 times and kill him.
Regarding barrows in another private server called "Prototype" There are many Barrows brothers. On top of the little mountain making it faster, and the drops are not "dumped" because he got caught in the grave. Which I would like to implement, do not look like a copy, if not something that is
Back to top Go down
dasnet
Dynamic Newbie

PostSubject: edit.   Changues - In general EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:14 pm

Another thing that should be revised, the:: item and:: pickup
Because they have this advantage and not me?. In general, any friend of the creator of the server host, you have what you want. which no friend has to suffer to have it all? please that argument is "ignore them" Do not even Jagex does this.
Again in another private server called "frugooscape" Everyone could:: pickup and get their set in a matter of seconds, then train your skills and go to pvp quietly. Without fear I have lost my Bandos (/&%$#$%&/ now go to Bandos by 2 to 3 days to win back my set.
Back to top Go down
dyna
Owner
dyna

PostSubject: Re: Changues - In general   Changues - In general EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:35 pm

Hi, I must say, the 562 is now up, Im adding this "spawn" (economy).
You can spawn everything except for few items like:

Dragon claws
Armadyl set
Bandos set
PvP Armour ( like vesta/statius etc.)
Godswords
Back to top Go down
http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=details&amp
WarHero24

PostSubject: really. i dont think so.   Changues - In general EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:27 pm

Dyna owns lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! thts not true. . oh my gud how can u say u own dyna thts an big lie. u own lol! lol! lol! its fake tht u own. lolz bored so joking and writing useless crapp
Back to top Go down
dyna
Owner
dyna

PostSubject: Re: Changues - In general   Changues - In general EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:31 pm

LoL
Back to top Go down
http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=details&amp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changues - In general   Changues - In general Empty

Back to top Go down

Changues - In general
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dynamic Pk 317 :: DynamicPk :: Suggestions-
Jump to: